Mosh pit is an action game, made in flash,where players control two characters trapped in an alternate reality 1988. The characters follow the paths drawn by the player in order to attack and build combos. The player builds combos by rebounding off of enemies which in turn rebound off of other enemies and the crowd.
- The winning conditions are met by the player being able to eliminate all of the enemies on screen. Points are awarded based on how long the player can keep the enemies bouncing off of each other.
- If the player rebounds off of one enemy and into a second, the second enemy will have more damage done to it. This can happen a max of 3 times the normal amount of damage.
- There will be no health bars instead the health of the player and the enemies will be displayed in 3 character animations: Healthy, moderate and near death.
- This a real time game, the enemies will be moving around and attacking themselves. I've carved out 3 varieties: Large guy who will have a high defense and be able to shove the players throwing them off their line, fast guy that will attack constantly and stationary scene kids who will flail at set times and can only be attacked when not freaking out.
- The strategy is in keeping a large combo going to defeat the enemies before the song time runs out sending a wall of death in which crushes everyone and triggers a game over.
- This is something that I probably won't have time for but I'd like the player to be able to have time to prep their team. There would be people with different stats that you could pull from.