Sunday, August 22, 2010
Monday, August 9, 2010
Here it is the interface I've been working on for the game Operating Under the Infleunza. It's features include:
- A window that contains 4 states so the player knows what his workforce's health is.
- Toggle-able buttons on the desk in order to make choices for the next turn.
- The ability to mouse over the window and gain access to specific employee health.
- An updating website on the computer to show disease trends.
- The ability to change the wall colors and name above the exit door depending on the company.
The goal with this was to make it seem as if the player is managing people so I wanted to make it look as much like an office as possible while still making sure everything looked like it could be interacted with.